Monday, June 14, 2010

Meet my newest fave summer beverage!

I absolutely adore Prosecco. Ever since I drove down la strada de Prosecco in the Veneto region, top down on our convertible (feeling a little like Grace Kelly!), wind blowing, sun shining....and prosecco to be drank. Some people call it poor man's champagne, I just call it fun in a glass. Last Friday night we attended a charity event called Wines of the World hosted by the Palgrave Rotary Club. Our fave booth turned out to be the only booth serving Prosecco and also a tasty little red wine by Killakanoon Wineries out of Australia. So here's the kicker!They did a little spin on the Prosecco and turned it into a Prosecco cocktail by adding a splash of an Apple Cider from Quebec. I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I LOVEEEE prosecco. Haters, step aside. And with a splash of Apple Cider you say, glorious!

    ReplyDelete